Hello! Would you like to join our amazing team?
View our available positions below
Monday-Friday (15-30 hours a week)
Position starts at $7.50 per hour
Overview: In keeping with the Mission Statement of the Coalition, to implement programs and build effective relationships with the children to fulfill the ministry and mission of Coalition For Kids.
Part-time after school tutoring position
Applicant must be able to work full-time in the 10 week summer program
• Attend all appropriate meetings and events
• Participate in all necessary trainings
• Obtain a Commercial Drivers License
• CDL licensed personnel are required to follow transportation procedures and responsibilities
• Provide a safe environment and oversee children’s daily activities
• Set a positive Christian example in word, actions, attitudes and relationships
• Establish an effective, positive, personal and team relationships with schools parents and staff
• Prepare and use educational resources for daily classroom activities
• Build relationships with the children
• Check homework daily
• Complete necessary paperwork
• Know procedures involved in programming operations
• Communicate with your Site Director daily classroom behaviors
Section 702 of Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 provides that the religious discrimination law will not apply to a religious corporation, association, educational institution or society with respect to the employment of individuals of a particular religion to perform work connected with the carrying on by such a corporation, association, educational institution or society of its activities.
If you have any questions or concerns, just click below to send us an email and we will be more than happy to help.
Would you prefer a paper application?
If you prefer to send us a paper application, simply click below to download our employment application. Please complete that and send it to Coalition For Kids, Inc.
2423 Susannah Street Johnson City, TN 37601