Monday-Friday (15-30 hours a week)
Overview: In keeping with the Mission Statement of the Coalition, to implement programs and build effective relationships with the children to fulfill the ministry and mission of Coalition For Kids.
• Attend all appropriate meetings and events
• Participate in all necessary trainings
• Obtain a Commercial Drivers License
• CDL licensed personnel are required to follow transportation procedures and responsibilities
• Provide a safe environment and oversee children’s daily activities
• Set a positive Christian example in word, actions, attitudes and relationships
• Establish an effective, positive, personal and team relationships with schools parents and staff
• Prepare and use educational resources for daily classroom activities
• Build relationships with the children
• Check homework daily
• Complete necessary paperwork
• Know procedures involved in programming operations
• Communicate with your Site Coordinator daily classroom behaviors
Section 702 of Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 provides that the religious discrimination law will not apply to a religious corporation, association, educational institution or society with respect to the employment of individuals of a particular religion to perform work connected with the carrying on by such a corporation, association, educational institution or society of its activities.