To assure you of our deep appreciation for your services and to indicate our commitment to do the very best we can to make your volunteer experience here a productive and rewarding one, we at the Coalition For Kids commit to the following:
- To provide adequate information, training, and assistance for the volunteer to be able to meet the responsibilities of their position.
- To ensure diligent supervisory aid to the volunteer and to provide feedback on their performance.
- To respect the skills, dignity, and individual needs of the volunteer, and to do our best to adjust to these individual requirements.
- To be receptive to any comments from the volunteer regarding ways in which we might mutually better accomplish our respective tasks.
- To treat the volunteer as an equal partner with agency staff, jointly responsible for accomplishment of the agency mission.
If you would like to participate and get your youth involved in a wonderful life changing ministry please call Cindy Young, our Volunteer Coordinator at 423-434-2031.
Download the Volunteer Application.